2003 Silverton 42 Convertible
Yacht price :
2003 Silverton 42 Convertible -- Powered with Twin Crusader 8.1L Engines w/ 503 Hours
Loaded with Upgrades: Bow & Stern Thrusters, Digital Throttle Control, Air Conditioned Bridge, Garmin GPSMAP 741XS Chart Plotter, Radar, Auto Pilot + Much More!!
MCA Yachts Adv Co-Brokerage 7 is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc..(7562449)
- 42 Convertible
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- CHRISTINE ANN
- Boat Type:
- Saltwater Fishing
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 42 ft - 12.8 meter
- 42 ft - 12.8 meter
- 14 ft 11 in - 4.55 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 7 in - 1.09 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 16 ft 8 in - 5.08 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 26300 lbs
- 81L MPI
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 425 (Individual), 850 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 524 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Twin Crusader 8.1L Engines - 503 Hours
- Full Bridge Enclosure
- Air Conditioned Bridge
- Digital Throttle Control
- Bow Thruster
- Garmin GPSMAP 741XS Chart Plotter
- New Radar
- Simard AutoPilot AP20
- Furuno RD-30
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Stern Thruster
- True Sine Wave Inverter
- Spare Props
- Spare parts - Including AC Pump, Macerator, Fresh Water Pump, Belts, Impellers
- New conventional switches in both state rooms not the salon
- Almost all bulbs in the boat and engine room were changed to LED to reduce the huge draw of the old bulbs.
- Wiring and transducer are in place for the bracket mounted backup Garmin chart plotter that is included.
- The entire fuel system was replumbed from the original Silverton system
- Fuel shut offs now mounted on the rear wall with Pre-screen filters and micron filters in addition to the fuel cell filters.
- The engine sea water pumps that crusader used before 05 on the flywheel were removed. They are replaced by engine block stainless steel pumps operated by new engine pulleys and different belts as used on later model crusader 8.1 engines.
- The original fuel cells which have the fuel pump and basic filter were replaced. The boat now has the later model fuel cell that is easier to open. It has a much thicker mounting bracket. The pumps and fuel cells were several thousand dollars.
- Boat has at least four extra bilge pumps. Including one above the water line that keeps the lazerette dry.
- Extra aluminum anchor.
- Top of Hard top was painted in awlgrip last year.
- Remote battery charger display behind the back seat of the dinette where the inverter is. The outlet above this seat is just for the inverter it is not connected to the boat regular ac.
- Spare New Mathers Micro Commander 9000 / Control both shift and throttle
- Spare Hot Water Heater
- Separate Battery Charger for the generator to assure it will not be left unable to start due to a bad main charger
- 2019 8 new batteries
- 2019 new salon and bedroom ac units
- 2019 new radio and speakers on bridge
- 2020 new chart plotter and radar
- 2020 new battery charger
- 2019 new bridge ac sea water pump
- 2019 new main ac sea water pump
- 2020 new ac seawater strainer
- 2019 new windless
- 2019 new vacuflush pump and vacuum switch
- 2019 new forward hard eisenglass enclosure
- 2019 bottom job. Removed all paint applied epoxy then new bottom paint
- 2019 new dripless both sides and extra seals
- 2019 new through hull transducer
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Silverton 42 Convertible offers incredible accommodations with luxurious appointments. A wide hardtop-crowned flybridge provides plentiful seating and storage. The command helm provides good visibility and the controls are at the captain's fingertips. The unique molded steps are great for accessing the bridge - no more ladders to bump those knees. The cockpit is tournament ready, and with the addition of the optional Fish-Pac, owners can outfit the 42 to the gunnels. The split head and shower arrangement make cleaning up easy.
Powerboat Guide Review
A good-selling boat, the Silverton 42 Convertible is a contemporary flybridge sedan whose spacious interior and large cockpit made her a good choice for family cruisers and anglers alike. A distinctive design with a rakish hardtop and aggressive styling, she's built on the same proven hull used in the production of the earlier Silverton 41 Convertible. The two-stateroom interior of the Silverton 42 is a tasteful blend of cherry woodwork and earth-tone fabrics. An island double berth is located in the master stateroom, and the guest stateroom--also with a double berth--is tucked under the dinette. Note that the separate shower compartment is to port, opposite the head. On deck, the cockpit has an engine room access door as well as a transom door and built-in tackle center. Molded steps ascend to the flybridge with its centerline helm and bench seating forward. Additional features include very wide side decks, power cabin windows (optional), an overhead rod locker in the salon, and a bow pulpit. Note that the molded hardtop was optional.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.