2006 Silverton 50 Convertible
Yacht price :
One of the best 50' Silverton in the Market.
Loaded with up grades and improvements
- Three staterooms lay out with two full heads with stall showers.
- Electric VacuFlash sanitary with fresh water system.
- Full galley with under counter refrigerator and sub-cero freezer.
- Household style stack washer and dryer.
- Spacious salon with living area and dinette.
- Bose surround system in the salon.
- Garmin navigation electronics package installed in 2016.
- J L cockpit and fly-bridge music system with amplifier and sub buffer.
- Six underwater light 5 colors.
- Custom made Deck-King Teak in cockpit and fly-bridge giving a touch of class.
- New Full enclosures in flybridge (01-2019)
- Live well and three fish boxes.
- Equipped with fuel efficiency D-12 715 HP Volvo diesel power. only 1050 hours and Professional maintenance.
- Kohler Genset with only 1200 hours. Professional maintenance.
- Prop pockets add to reduce hull draft and improve efficiency.
Recently jobs in the yacht:
- Complete Bottom job done on 06/2019.( Antifouling, Dynamic propellers balance and pro-speed, under water lights, zincs 06/2019).
- New Bow Thruster on 06/2019.
- New salon air conditioning 06/2019.
The 50' Silverton Convertible is a very fast yacht capable of running for the fish or cruising for pleasure.
Pictures are showing a realistic view of her condition.
- 50 Convertible
- Miami, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Saltwater Fishing
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 50 ft - 15.24 meter
- 51 ft 7 in - 15.72 meter
- 16 ft 4 in - 4.98 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft - 1.22 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 17 ft 6 in - 5.33 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 46000 lbs
- Volvo Penta
- D12D-B MP
- Cruise Speed:
- 33 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 715 (Individual), 1430 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 40 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 800 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 200 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 80 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The 50 Convertible is part of the evolution in design and manufacturing that Silverton has been experiencing for the past several years. The lines are pleasingly fluid and the overall look is modern and inviting. Space allocation is taken seriously and no other 50 can offer the extended amenities that you will find here.
- Bridge Heat & Air (16,000 BTU)
- Custom Factory Hardtop w/ Enclosure
- Bow Thruster
- KVH TracVision Satellite TV
- Fish Pak Upgrade (AND SHE'S NEVER BEEN FISHED!)
- Livewell w/ Pump in Cockpit
- Cockpit sink & Ice Maker
- Cockpit In-Floor fish boxes / Storage Lockers (2)
- Cockpit Fresh Water Shower
- All Original Custom Décor Matched Bedding & Towels
- Stack Washer & Dryer (Companionway)
- Anchor & Rode
- Ball Valves on Underwater Thru-Hulls
- Battery Safety Switches
- Battery Safety Boxes
- Bonding System
- Bilge pumps (4)
- Dock Lines
- Dual Horns
- Engine Alarms
- Fire Extinguishing System
- Parallel Battery Start Switch
Engine Room and Technical Information
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Electronic Controls w/ Engine Synchronizer
- Emergency Bilge Valves on Each Engine
- Engine Exhaust Mufflers
- Engine Room Blowers (4)
- Engine Room Tool Box
- Fresh Water Cooling
- Freshwater Washdown - Engine Room
- Fuel Tank(s) - 5052 Aluminum w/ Baffles
- Fuel/Water Separators
- Glendinning Cablemaster w/ Remote
- Holding Tank w/ Dockside & Overboard Discharge
- Hydraulic Steering
- Oil XchangR System
- Manganese Bronze Rudders
- Manganese Bronze Struts
- Nibral Propellers
- Pressurized Water System
- Propeller Shafts - Tapered Aquamet 22 - 2 ½"
- Shower Sump Pumps (2) - Automatic
- Structural Steen Engine Beds - Vinyl Thermo Coated
- Trim Tabs
- 10-Gallon Water Heater w/ Element
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
MCA Yachts Adv Co-Brokerage 7 is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Revolution Yacht Group.