2007 Viking Enclosed Bridge
Yacht price :
Turn Key Viking with many recent services and updates - bring offers!
- MTUs (Upgraded 2400hp M93s) had all recommended services by RPM diesel
- Both Generators Serviced July 2021
- Services up to date on Mains July 2021
- Full A/C Service July 2021
- New Electronics May 2019
- New Appliances May 2019
- New Wrap August 2019
MCA Yachts Adv Co-Brokerage 6 is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by C. Nicklaus Starling & Associates LLC.(7972835)
- Enclosed Bridge
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Knot Racing
- Boat Type:
- Sport Fishing
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 74 ft - 22.56 meter
- 74 ft - 22.56 meter
- 19 ft 8 in - 6 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft - 1.83 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 16V2000 M93
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 2400 (Individual), 4800 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 3000 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 385 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 250 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- NEW Raw Water Pumps
- NEW Sea Recovery Watermaker
- NEW Electronics (Garmins throughout added)
- NEW FLlR Thermal Camera
- NEW A/C Handler
- NEW A/C Ducts Run throughout boat
- NEW Chilled Water Evap.
- NEW Condensing Unit
- NEW A/C Membranes
- NEW Zincs
- NEW Hull Wrap
- NEW All Outside Cushions Reupholstered
- NEW TV's in Salon and Master Stateroom
- NEW Appliances (Trash Compactor, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher)
2019 Services (May - September)
- SERVICED Chiller system serviced
- SERVICED A/C Completely Serviced
- SERVICED Fuel Tank Flush and Polish
- SERVICED Generators Fully Serviced (Pumps, gaskets, clamps, hoses ect)
- SERVICED Engine injectors, replaced racors
- SERVICED Satellite TV
- SERVICED Eskimo Ice Machine
- SERVICED New bottom paint and prop speed
- Automatic sliding molded fiberglass salon door with large window and teak finish
- Custom Antico flooring lays elegantly at salon entrance.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting with lead lined padding for sound absorption, canvas carpet runner, and teak trim where Amtico Noor meets carpet.
- Fixed frameless side windows with tinted tempered glass are accented with Custom embroidered fabric & teak valances and Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds.
- Decorative rope lighting behind valances.
- Recessed overhead Xenon lights with dimmer switches.
- Teak aft bulkhead and teak cabinetry with drawers and bottle storage.
- Large L-shaped sofa with underneath storage for rods
- Satin Teak hi/low cocktail table
- Pop-up LED TV
- Counterweighted movable bar stools in front of the teak-stepped spiral staircase to the flybridge.
- Salon Day Head is lined with Attic flooring, custom alligator skin wallpaper, and a mirrored backsplash over the vanity with a granite countertop and satin Grohe fixtures.
- Head Hunter elongated head
- Teak cabinet with access to a large storage room with an electric panel and central vacuum system.
Galley & Laundry
- Custom Amtico teak & holly flooring.
- Granite counter tops with a 6" overhang for bar stool area.
- Custom granite galley island with (2) custom release bar stools, all accented with a mirrored backsplash and dimmers on the overhead halogen lights.
- Double stainless steel sinks under the counter mount with a satin Grohe faucet.
- Gaggenau 4-Burner ceramic cooktops
- Sharp Convection Microwave
- Refrigerators/Freezers: (2) Sub-Zero refrigerators (1) Sub-Zero freezer (1) Sub-Zero ice maker
- Ample storage between the refrigeration and freezers.
- NEW (2019) Dishwashers
- NEW (2019) Trash Compactor
- Garbage Disposer
- InSinkErator Evolution Pro
- (2) Teak-faced cabinets with long pullout drawers for food storage, large cabinetry under the cooktop for storage, and the pullout dinnerware storage.
- Dinette with booth-style seating hugging a teak table with satin finish and a single thru-bolted pedestal.
- Removable booth cushions offer additional storage underneath.
- Teak divider between the Dinette and Salon.
- Companionway entrance is located behind the Dinette down the teak stairwell with carpeted teak steps and a teak handrail.
- Through the Companionway, the walls are padded with teak accents and the floors are carpeted with canvas covering runners.
- Overhead recessed Xenon lights.
- Storage throughout the Companionway.
- Companionway access to another electric panel, the water tank level gauge and pump indicator located in the sub-panel, bilge areas with awl grip access hatches, the central vacuum unit connection with accessories.
- Laundry Center with NEW (2019) Miele stackable washer and dryer behind a teak door.
- Custom fabric headboard with mirrored accents behind a custom King size pillow top mattress.
- Custom fabrics can be found throughout the suite.
- Large storage underneath King size bed including a bank of (5) teak drawers at the foot of the bed and a Gardall Safe under lift top bed.
- (2) Beautiful teak-topped end tables with drawers and additional cabinet space underneath.
- Corner settee offers another storage space underneath.
- Dimmer lights.
- Large double hanging lockers with mirrored doors.
- Large beveled wall mounted mirrors.
- Bomar hatch is equipped with a privacy shade.
- 32" Sharp Flat Panel TV, Sony DVD Player, Bose Speakers, Bose Surround Sound, and additional 110V, telephone and television outlet.
- En suite head with large mirrored storage closet with shelves offers ample storage, accompanied by large wall mounted vanity mirrors, and a mirrored ceiling.
- Custom wallpaper, Amtico teak and Holly flooring, and Granite vanity counter-top with teak facing lower vanity
- Magnum Opus elongated Head Hunter head, a large stall shower with one-piece custom frameless shower door, Grohe brushed nickel shower & faucet fixtures, towel bards, and rings, along with an exhaust fan.
- (4) guest staterooms including a forward VIP Suite.
- (3) of the Guest Staterooms have ensuite bathrooms with stall showers.
- VIP has a queen bed and the other (3) guest cabins have upper and lower single bed berths.
- Custom wallpaper and carpeting
- Custom teak headboard over a center-line queen pillow top mattress topped with a quilted bedspread and (4) large storage drawers underneath.
- Teak storage cabinets line both sides of the bed accompanied.
- (6) overhead teak cabinets, a lovely teak shelf, and a spacious, cedar-lined, teak hanging locker offering ample storage.
- Mirrored bulkheads and a bomar hatch.
- 26" Sharp Flat Panel TV, Direct TV, and overhead stereo speakers
- Stereo speakers recessed in headlined tied into TV and stereo.
- Overhead Xenon lights and decorative rope lighting, and separate switches for reading lights.
- En suite head with a large wall mounted medicine cabinet with mirrored doors offers generous storage, matched with a mirrored ceiling.
- Granite vanity counter-top with a teak facing mirror.
- Amtico teak and Holly flooring.
- Shower with a shower light.
- AC and heat with registered soffit, and exhaust fan with vent.
Port Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths dressed in quilted bedspreads and an upgraded single custom full bed aloft with an actuated lower bunk for storage.
- Custom wallpaper and carpeting.
- Teak shelf and hanging locker with cedar lining.
- 20" Toshiba Flat Screen TV, Direct TV, a DVD Player
- Stereo speakers recessed in soffit - tied into salon stereo.
- Overhead Xenon lights and decorative rope lighting.
- En suite head with a large wall mounted medicine cabinet with mirrored doors, matched with a mirrored ceiling.
- Granite vanity counter-top with a teak facing mirror are accented with Amtico teak and Holly flooring.
- Towel bar & ring
- Grohe sink faucet.
- Stall shower with a shower light, AC and heat with registered soffit, and exhaust fan with vent.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths with upgraded twin mattresses dressed in quilted bedspreads.
- Majilite wall coverings.
- Teak hanging locker with cedar lining and storage drawers underneath.
- 20" Toshiba Flat Screen TV, built-in overhead speakers
- Stereo speakers recessed in soffit - tied into salon stereo.
- Overhead Xenon lights and decorative rope lighting
- Temperature controlled AC and Heat.
Crew Quarters (5th Stateroom)
- Upper and lower berths with upgraded orthopedic mattresses dressed in custom fabrics and a large upper bunk with a teak sea rail.
- (3) mirrored storage cabinets above top bunk and below.
- Custom wallpaper
- Amtico teak flooring with a watertight access door to the engine room.
- Teak nightstand with (3) drawers and a hanging overhead lighting.
- En-suite head with custom wallpaper, a mirrored backsplash with a Granite vanity countertop, overhead lighting, a mirrored ceiling, Amtico teak and Holly flooring, a Magnum Opus head, a stall shower with seating, and silver Grove fixtures for the faucet, shower, towel bars and rings. Head is equipped with 110V outlet.
- Boarding box, fiberglass with nonskid, lift up top and storage
- Cable TV and telephone connections in cabinet under starboard gunwale
- Phone cable is CAT-5 to accommodate data phone systems
- Dockside electric connection in port and starboard cabinets
- Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve
- Electric sliding salon door
- Engine room access hatch and door lock
- Custom teak mezzanine with starboard aft facing lounge seating with covered cushions
- Hinged seats with storage under lounge area
- Tackle cabinet with pullout drawers and large bait freezers
- New C-Worthy mezzanine seating with fabric and armrests
- Fresh water wash-down with hose bib
- 2x 12V outlets forward under coaming on each side
- Offset pedestal fighting chair (Release Marine)
- Reinforced stainless steel cleats
- GaP storage in starboard side
- Electrical inlet box
- Self-bailing cockpit with large scuppers
- Side lockers
- Cockpit misters
- Recessed refrigerate chill box under-mounted in mezzanine step
- Gasket for all lids, doors and access doors
- Grab rails at cockpit haunch
- Ladder to flybridge with plastic treads
- "T" in dockside water inlet to fill water tank
- Transom door
- Transom swim steps
- Teak deck and mezzanine
- Lazarette access
- Custom electric grill in tackle center
- Y-valve for fresh & salt water wash-downs
- Eskimo ice machine with discharge in cockpit sole
- Livewell in cockpit box
- Saltwater supply & fitting with standard A/C pump for on-deck livewell
- Stainless steel and flush mounted rod holders
- Indirect lighting
- Additional hose bib to make R/O water out of dock water
- Dual thermostat for cockpit freezer
- Stainless steel gas springs for fish box, as well as sole port and starboard boxes
- Additional cable master
- Fish box macerator
- Lazzarette hatch with access to steering, trim tabs and drain pumps
- Circulation blowers in launch
- Hydraulic outrigger with cameras
- Outriggers mounted on flybridge
- Upgraded 1000 GPH for transom livewell
- Custom Built by Palm Beach Towers
- Tuna tower
- Center ladder
- Molded standing platform
- (2) Quartz lights molded with stainless bezel aft and (2) fwd
- Tower sunshade
- Pod style
- KEP 12" monitor
- MTV Digital engine displays
- Control box helm pod with recessed electronics boxes
- Polycarbonate enclosure
- Ritchie compass
- RD030 Furuno
- Hydraulic Sidepower Bow Thruster Control
- Furuno NavPilot
- Remote teaser reel controls
- Custom seating
- Single lever controls
- Single Stidd ultra leather helm chair
- Spiral teak staircase
- Aft control station
- L-shaped ultra leather seating with storage underneath
- Teak cocktail table
- Overhead lighting
- Subzero refrigerator/freezer
- 20" Sharp Nat screen TV
- Bomar hatch
- Port and starboard bench seating at helm
- HP Photosmart printer/fax machine
- (4) Sony DVR engine room/cockpit camera recorders
- Digital controlled AC/Heat
- Large teak countertop to port with chart drawer underneath
Deck & Hull Equipment
- Anchor Windlass System: Lewmar RC 2500 Hydraulic
- Anchors: Fortress
- Anchor Chain: 250 feet of rope & 30 feet of chain-link
Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- Fire Fighting Equipment: Kidde Marine Fire System
- Safety Equipment
- Life Rafts: AVON Life Raft
- Life Rings: Yes
- EPIRBS: ACR
- Smoke & Flare Signals: ORION
- Racor dual fuel/water filtration for main engines and generators
- Oil changing system
- Fuel transfer system, 220V AC pump with a 24VDC pump in parallel as backup
- Separ 2000 fuel filter inline on fuel transfer pumps
- New (2019) 30 Gal electric water heater
- Cruisair Tempered Water AC
- NEW (2019) Backup seawater pump for air conditioning system
- Delta T engine room ventilation system
- (2) VEEM - 5 Blades, NiBrAl Propellers
- (2) Aquamet High-Strength Stainless Steel Shafts
- (2) Onan 27 KW, 3650hrs
- Shelving over generators
- DC Electrical System
- (2) shorepower 50 Amp each Charles industries PM3 voltage stabilizer transformer
- TeleNex power assist hydraulic steering
- Dual power steering pumps
Engine Room Equipment
- Hydraulic emergency bilge pump manifold to forward engine room and cockpit bilges
- Bennett Trim Tabs, dual piston with center tabs recessed in transom
- Structural Steel Engine Beds
- (3) Cameras
- Remotes for Eskimo Icemaker
- Access door to crew quarters
- Engine Room entrance gauges installed into fiberglass
- Communication System
- Satcom: KVH TracPhone
- Phone cable is CAT-5 to accommodate data phone systems
- Several Phones on board as well as Fax machine
- ICOM M604 VHF radios
- ICOM CommandMic3
- Entertainment System
- Equipment Summary
- XM Radio
- Direct TV
- (3) SONY BluRay
- Bose Home Theater
- (6) LED/LCD Flat Screen TVs
- Monitoring System
- *Equipment Summary: (3) Engine Room Cameras
- NEW (2) Grundfos pumps, w/ Silver Ion and UV sterilization
- NEW Aquamatic Sea Recovery Watermakers 1200 GPD with auto backflush
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.