2013 Princess V78
Yacht price :
A MUST SEE !!!
This beautiful 2013 V78 just came in and she is standing tall !!
Come check her out in Stuart, FL.
She is extremely well equipped with the large and powerful Caterpillar C32 1825HP engine package, Bow and Stern Thrusters, Yacht Controller, FLIR, Remote Cameras throughout, GOST system, huge Tender Garage, Sunroof, Aft Deck Awning, the works!
Powerful, sleek and contemporary, the Princess V78 is built to excite the emotions and indulge the senses.
Engineered using the latest infusion technology to reduce weight and improve fuel efficiency, she delivers an outstanding performance and is one of the most dynamically capable craft of her class.
Whether relaxing or socializing, the spacious cockpit provides the perfect space for both with generous seating, a highly equipped wet bar and a large sunbed. The tender garage is large enough for a 4m jet-RIB and this together with the hydraulic platform make watersports a real joy. For a quieter escape, the foredeck features a walk-through coachroof providing additional seating for a secluded cocktail.
Sliding glass doors and a powered drop window open up the incredibly light saloon to the cockpit to create one expansive entertaining space which is further enhanced by the contemporary styled furniture and impeccable choice of fine fabrics and finishes. The forward dining area seats eight comfortably and is situated below the wide sliding sunroof,
it also shares the exceptional views and sightlines of the helm, so creating a true open boating sensation.
The stylish lower accommodation is finished to the highest of standards and features a highly equipped galley and four beautiful en-suite cabins. The substantial master stateroom sits amidships and enjoys wonderful views from large windows either side. The guest cabins include a spacious double with en-suite bathroom and two further twin cabins to port and starboard. A three cabin layout can be specified replacing the starboard cabin with a lower saloon which furnished with a huge LCD TV makes the perfect hide-out .
ALL SERVICES ARE UP TO DATE, Fresh Bottom Paint and Propspeed 7/19
Quality TRADES will be considered !
- Stuart, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Quality Trades Considered
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 78 ft - 23.77 meter
- 78 ft 2 in - 23.83 meter
- 18 ft 6 in - 5.64 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 5 in - 1.65 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 104719 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 40 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1825 (Individual), 3650 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 45 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 1206 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 245 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 50 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system
- Bow- and Stern Thrusters (240kgf/529lbf )
- 24v DC/240v AC electrical system
- 240v/60Hz shore power with 2 x 80-amp float battery chargers
- 1 Diesel generator 29.5 kW
- 1 Diesel Generator 17.5 kW
- Full air-conditioning
- Remote control electric anchor winch
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators
- VHF with DSC R/T
- Colour radar with scanner and GPS/chart plotter (twin displays)
- Speed and distance log
- Echo sounder with alarm
- Remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Full height refrigerator with deep freeze
- Cockpit wetbar with sink, top loading coolbox, electric barbecue, waste bin and stowage
- Electric quietflush toilets with holding tank
- Saloon LED TV/DVD with surround-sound system
- Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/steps to side decks
- Cockpit sunbed and cushions
- Double opening stainless-steel framed saloon door with drop window
- Hard top with electrically operated sliding sunroof
- Electro-hydraulic opening garage with storage for tender or jet ski
- Transom door
- Transom platform with electro-hydraulic raise/lower mechanism
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Tonneau cover
2 Caterpillar C32 Acert Diesels 1825HP
Speed Range: 38-42 knots
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
MCA Yachts - Adv Co-Brokerage 2 is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Zwaans International.