2019 Absolute 40 STL
Yacht price :
The only 2019 Absolute 40 STL on the market!!! The 40 Sport Line is a great weekend and family boat. Come check this boat out. You'll want to see the spotless engine room that has been meticulously maintained by the current owner.
This boat has some great upgrades:
- Electronic hideaway TV on main deck
- Custom Eisenglass enclosure that buttons into hardtop
- Custom Dinner table for the cabin
- Added counter space in the Galley
The Absolute 40 Sport Line (STL), the smallest of the Absolute Yachts family, defines the word "versatility." It would be easy to call it a day-boat, but the designers at Absolute made such efficient use of all available space that the boat also qualifies as a comfortable, capable weekender. The layout provides plenty of room for four below without compromising space, comfort or features topside -- and topside is where you'll want to be.
MCA Yachts Adv Co-Brokerage 4 is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales.(8223445)
- 40 STL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 13 ft 1 in - 3.99 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 8 in - 1.12 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- D6-330 AF
- Cruise Speed:
- 35 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 330 (Individual), 660 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 45 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 206 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 66 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- The boat was obviously designed with outer space in mind. The U-shaped cockpit seating can comfortably accommodate eight or more, while the topside kitchen to port contains a grill, fridge, ice maker, sink and plenty of storage hidden below a stylish lid. Meals and drinks are easy to prepare and serve without having to leave the main deck.
- The Absolute 40 STL provides abundant seating and accommodations for sun-seekers, and the teak deck and folding table provide attractive accents to the already beautiful design. The swim platform is easy to access from either side, although the port companionway leads directly aft from the main seating area.
- Although people typically linger around the main deck and all of its creature comforts, there's much more to the boat hidden below. Two small steps (or one giant leap) into the cabin lands passengers in front of a simple but full-featured galley, which includes a cooktop and a second, larger refrigerator. The galley is unobtrusive, especially since your eyes are immediately drawn to the huge hullside windows and the views they provide.
- To starboard, a full-size, fully-equipped head and stand-up shower includes an adjustable, handheld wand and toilet. The head also provides a dry space separated from the shower by a folding acrylic door. This space has plenty of storage and room to stand at the vanity while preparing for a night in port.
- The master suite is half-height to preserve the boat's stylish lines, which allows for generous sleeping quarters to be included where an engine room might normally be expected. Although the cabin is not tall enough to stand, sitting upright on the bed leaves plenty of room overhead. Again, huge hullside windows provide abundant light and make the cabin feel like a much larger space. The windows also present a beautiful water view
At the Helm
- The helm feels like a natural continuation of the entertainment area. Flip-up bolsters and a teak toe rail make it comfortable to sit or stand at the wheel, where chrome accented analog gauges surround the Raymarine navigation system. Well-placed controls for every system from the Fusion stereo to the anchor windlass are all within easy reach.
- The Absolute 40 STL features twin 330-hp Volvo Penta D6 diesel engines coupled to Duoprop outdrives, but still includes a joystick control. The computerized system makes docking and low-speed maneuvering simple and intuitive, and also makes bigger boats less imposing. The 40 STL is easy to handle in tight spaces and slides backward into a slip with ease.
- With the Volvo D6 engines, the 40 STL lifts off with enough power to pull a skier or a couple of kids on a tube. The boat is surprisingly quick for a 40-foot, 20,000-pound vessel and handles like the name implies -- sporty. The boat will comfortably cruise at 30 knots and will touch 40 with the throttles wide open.
- The engine room is accessed through a door and ladder beneath a starboard cockpit cushion and the mechanical components were surprisingly accessible.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.