2020 Riva Bahamas
Yacht price :
"REGENCY" is the very latest model available of the 76' Bahamas. Delivered new in 2020 she has only 140 hours.
Sporting the patented "C-Top" the Bahamas model goes from an open top express style cruiser to a hardtop cruiser at the press of a button. Stowing neatly in a recessed area on the bow the hardtop raises to attach to the forward windshield revealing additional sun pads on the bow. Alternately it can be closed partway to shade the forward lounge seating.
The Ice White exterior gelcoat is perfect for the Florida market!
*US Duty paid
MCA Yachts - Adv Co-Brokerage 2 is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale.(8151642)
- Dania, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 76 ft - 23.16 meter
- 76 ft - 23.16 meter
- 18 ft 10 in - 5.74 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 7 in - 2.01 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 133000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 37 MPH
- 363 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1800 (Individual), 3600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 43 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 1479 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 222 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Large enough to have a generous interior this Express style yacht has very high end finishes both inside and out. With no less than six areas for seating the Riva Bahamas is a great boat for enjoying the outside environment.
Inside centerline steps lead to a comfortable Salon with Galley to starboard, Master Suite aft and two ensuite cabins forward.
The crew has a private area forward of the Engine Room for two crew.
The Salon Area is entered on centerline via a sliding door and seven carpeted steps with stainless steel trim and a slim LED across the full riser.
The optional high gloss mahogany interior shows beautifully with lots of black leather and black lacquer trim.
To port is a six cushion L-shaped settee in a U-shape around a high glass mahogany table with a substantial mahogany and stainless steel base. Arranged outboard of the settee are cabinets with fitted crockery, glasses and tableware, a Yamaha TSR-700 AV receiver and a HD Direct TV receiver behind a mirrored door, open shelves and large hull side windows with electrically operating blinds and Roman shades.
Forward are cabinets presently used for the yacht's copious equipment manuals.
To starboard is a 49" Samsung LED TV (new 11/21) set upon a large mirrored panel.
Overhead are built in speakers, attractive light strips all set into lacquered panels. The sole is fully carpeted. Also in this area are digital A/C controls, push button light switches and leather trimmed door pulls.
To starboard at the base of the stairs is the enclosed galley area.
To starboard, and able to be completely closed off by a smoked glass sliding door, the Galley is very ample for this style yacht.
- Black stone flooring
- Mahogany joinery
- Gaggenau 4 burner glass cooktop
- Gaggenau microwave oven
- (6) Cabinet doors
- Miele stainless steel dishwasher behind mahogany panel
- Gaggenau refrigerator behind mahogany panel
- Gaggenau freezer behind mahogany panel
- Hull side window with opening porthole
- Digital A/C controls
- Galley 230 volt subpanel with 10 breaker protected circuits
- Stone countertop
- Inset stone circular sink
- Gaggenau range hood
- Small corner shelf
Aft from the Salon Area is the private Master Cabin. Down three steps just outside the cabin door is a Miele washer/dryer combo and a small storage cabinet.
Stepping into the Master, there is a king size platform berth off the aft bulkhead with LED lighting at the perimeter.
A top stitched leather headboard with a large mirror and hidden LED side lights is above to berth.
Port and starboard nightstands with leather top surface and goose neck LED reading lights are either side of the berth.
Huge hull side windows with an opening porthole are outboard to starboard. Electric miniblinds cover the entire side of the cabin. Below is a leather topped chest of four cabinets with shelves and a digital safe within.
The forward bulkhead has a two door autolit hanging locker with another digital safe. Centerline is a 49" Samsung TV on centerline with a mirrored surround. Below are two black lacquered cabinets with storage and a Yamaha AV receiver within.
To port is the open plan head with a marble sole, marble countertop and matching vessel type above countertop sink. Below are three mahogany cabinets.
Above is a centered mirror in front of a large hull side window with mini blinds. Aft behind a mahogany door is the head compartment with a Tecma electric toilet and matching bidet. The large hull side windows continue on the outboard bulkhead.
Forward of the sink is the shower compartment behind a tinted clear glass door.
The sole and seat are matching marble large hull side window. The shower fixture is handheld or rain type fixture overhead.
Also in this cabin are lacquered overhead panels with inset dimmable LED light steps, stereo speakers, digital A/C controls and high end Riva finishes everywhere.
Starboard Side Guest Cabin
Entered via the forward end, the Starboard Side Guest Cabin has two single berths off the aft bulkhead. The white leather headboard continues around the berths. A small mahogany nightstand is between. There are two drawers in the mirrored bases of the berths. A soffit overhead has two LED reading lights, outboard are miniblinds over the hull side windows.
At the base of the berth is a 24" Samsung TV. Next forward is an autolit hanging locker with a dressing mirror on the outside of the door.
A private door leads into the Guest Head.
Also in this cabin are digital A/C controls, a carpeted sole, overhead speakers and two storage cabinets over the windows.
With two access doors the Guest Head serves both the Guest Cabin and as a Day Head.
The head sole is marble to match the vanity top and the round above counter sink. There are to two cabinet doors in the vanity below. The toilet is a Tecma model on a raised marble pedestal.
The shower is round with a two piece acrylic shower door with a rain type overhead fixture and handheld shower wand.
Also in the head are LED lights, hull side window with an opening porthole, a makeup mirror and miniblinds. The head is also air conditioned.
All the way forward is the VIP Cabin with an island queen size berth and LED lighting in the perimeter. The headboard is leather with mirrored panels above.
To both port and starboard are built in nightstands with Roman shades and electric miniblinds above covering the hull side windows each with an opening porthole. Above that are three opening cabinets each side. Next aft on both sides are two door mirrored autolit hanging lockers.
Also in the cabin are digital A/C controls, a Fusion stereo, stereo speaker, a 24" Samsung TV and a private entrance to the VIP Head.
- Built into bow windlass area covered by a flat hatch
- Teak side decks
- 2300 Watt 24 volt Lofrans windlass w/controls at bow
- 110 lb. Stainless steel anchor w/240' of 12 mm chain
- (2) Cleats at bow w/stainless steel fairleads w/hawse pipes
- Stainless steel anchor protection at bow
- Bow sofa with new cushions & cover
- Bow sun pad with new cushions & cover
- Multi plexi drink holders
- Raised FRP bulwarks
- Stainless steel bow rail forward
- JL Audio weatherproof stereo speakers with volume control
- Stainless steel rub rail
- Freshwater inlet for shore water
- LED fore deck courtesy lights
- Teak decking at seating area
- S/S deck drains
- Teak handrails at sofa seating
- (2) Dual arm stainless steel windshield wipers
- Windshield washers
- Inox protection for side cleats
- Dual spring line cleats
Swim Platform Area
- Access from Aft Deck area via 3 FRP steps w/teak covering & LED courtesy lights at each step
- Concealed stainless steel electro-hydraulic passarelle with auto folding stanchions & teak treads
- Concealed stainless steel electro-hydraulic swim ladder built into the swim platform
- Electro-hydraulic stern garage hatch
- Electro-hydraulic teak swim platform
- Freshwater inlet for shore water, stbd side
- (2) 1700 W 24 volt Lofrans electric warping winches with up & down foot switches
- Hot & cold shower at swim platform area, stbd side
- (4) Stainless steel stern cleats
- 100 Amp shore cord inlet, stbd side
- (2) Pop up fender cleats
Cockpit/Aft Deck Area
- Teak over fiberglass decking
- Dormeuse (aft facing sun lounge) with new cushions, cover & storage below
- Extinguisher for the garage with a fire port from the cockpit
- Port & starboard aft facing seats with starboard side larger, new cushions, cover & storage below
- Stainless steel & teak handrails
- FRP cabinet w/crew access door
- LED courtesy lighting
- Sliding stern gates, fiberglass
- Teak deck hatch into Engine Room
- (6) LED down lights from arch
- Large L-shaped starboard side seating area w/new cushions, cover & storage below
- Teak table with stainless steel inlay, cover & stainless steel base
- Portside FRP cabinet with Isotherm S/S icemaker, Isotherm S/S refrigerator, storage cabinet and one waste can cabinet
- Hinged top over outside bar (2) sinks below
- (2) Boat hook storage areas
- Riva gangway control panel
- LED courtesy lights
- Aft sunshade with removable carbon fiber poles
- (2) Insulated hinged top boxes with drains
- One large drawer to starboard facing aft
- (2) JL Audio stereo speakers with volume control
- (4) A/C vents w/optional dedicated exterior A/C unit
- Stainless steel framed forward windshield
- Fiberglass helm area
- White leather covered steering wheel
- (4) White leather helm/companion seat with flip up bolsters & covers
- High water alarm system
- Single lever ZF electronic engine controls
- Windshield wiper/washers
- Lofrans chain counter for the anchor winch
- Side Power electric bow and stern thrusters with joystick controls
- Electro-hydraulic steering system
- Teak over fiberglass decking
- Rudder angle indicator
- Urania 6" magnetic compass
- Humphree trim tab system with digital control
- Chain wash controls
- Battery parallel switch
- (3) Speed wiper controls
- (3) 16" Simrad LED screens for ships systems, plotter, radar, CCTV
- Boning engine gauge panel, all LED
- Simrad autopilot control
- Simrad TX-RX AIS system
- Simrad keypad control for MFD screens
- Seakeeper gyro LED panel
- Sanshin searchlight control
- C-Top push button controls
- (5) Bilge pump switches with run & high level indicators
- Nav light controls
- Boat schematic with nav light, thruster, windlass indicator, etc.
- Icom VHF remote mic
- (2) Large storage drawers under companion seats
- Sliding door to cabin below with varnished teak handrail
- Carbon fiber legs to C-top
- Arch painted with black metallic paint
- SAT TV dome Intellian s6HD (new 11/21)
- Matching dummy dome (new 11/21)
- Stainless steel light mast
- (2) 8' VHF antennas (black)
- Trumpet horn
- Stainless steel vent facing aft on arch
- C-top zip in side wings to enclose helm area
Accessed via the engine room door or seven steps from the portside aft deck cockpit is the crew cabin.
To port is the enclosed head with an electric toilet, curtain shower, stainless steel sink & wood sole. There are two lights above and an opening stainless steel porthole with drapes. Centerline is a two door hanging locker and a full size dressing mirror.
Outboard to starboard are upper and lower bunks with reading lights, an opening stainless steel porthole with drapes above the berths and a drawer below. There is a 24" Samsung TV on the forward bulkhead.
The area is carpeted, has digital A/C controls and several light fixture above.
The main switch panel is located within the cabin.
Engine Room Equipment
- Acoustical & thermal insulation
- Aluminum diamond plate deck flooring
- Watertight bow bulkhead
- (2) Infrared color CCTV cameras
- Freshwater tap with hose
- AC fluorescent and DC LED lighting
- Watertight door to crew area
- Auto fire system in Engine Room
- Black water tank, 88 gallons
- Black water pump, or deck pump out
- 220 Volt bilge pump with isolation valves
- Auto fuel shutoffs, all 4 engines with fire system
- (2) Emergency bilge pumps using main engine suction
- Engine Room air extraction system
- 55 Gallon grey water tank with discharge pump
- 22 Gallon hot water tank
- 24 Volt house water pump
- Sea water pump with hose on deck
- Trim tab system (Interceptors)
- 125 lb. fire system bottle for Engine Room fire suppression
- (2) Racor 1000 fuel filters for main engines
- (2) Racor 500 fuel filter for generators
- LED trouble light on retractable cord
- (2) MAN engine computer boxes with emergency shutdown
- (2) ZF control boards for engine controls
- Idromar stainless steel watermaker 48 GPH with 39 hours
- Single exhaust, hard wrapped exhaust for engines
- (7) Step stainless steel access ladder to deck above
- (2) Gianneschi engine room blowers
- Cummins marine lift mufflers for generators
- Sea Chest type overboard discharge box
- ZF 2070 V drive gear boxes with cardan shafts
- Diamond plate boxes over cardan shafts
- Besenzoni power pack for hydraulic accessories
- (3) Dometic chilled water compressors, 30,000 BTU each
- Dometic chilled organizer computer box
- 24V 15 HP Side Power bow thruster
- 24V 15 HP Side Power stern thruster
- (6) White underwater lights
- 95 MM shafts
- 5 Blade Veem propeller 40" diameter
- CMC electric hydraulic steering system
- Seakeeper N16 gyro stabilizer system
- Fire pump with hose
- Onan 19 KW generator in sound shield, 171 hours
- Onan 19 KW generator in sound shield, 174 hours
- 120/240V 50/60 HZ electrical system
- ANG SPC 25 KW power converter box
- ANG SPC 25 KW transformer box
- ANG SPC 25 KW convenience converter box for US outlets
- Mastervolt 24V 1500 watt inverter for refrigeration
- Mastervolt 24V 110 amp service battery charger
- Crew Area electrical panel with following equipment:
- (2) Digital 240 volt digital input meter
- (2) Gen/shore rotary switches
- (18) 240 volt braker protected circuits
- (3) Digital 24 volt DC digital meter
- (6) Push button pump switches, bilge, waste, etc.
- (32) 24 Volt breaker protected circuits
- Bonding system with porous copper plate
- Battery switches
- Cathodic corrosion protector with zinc anodes
- Integrated control panel to manage and monitor the electric system via a touchscreen display
Large tender garage (never used) with Riva Roller system, Riva DC Tender retrieval system and a custom shelf. The carbon fiber poles for the aft sunshade are stored in this area when not in use. There is ample DC lighting in this area.
Notable Factory Options
- Upgraded 1800 HP MAN engines
- Pure white gelcoat
- High gloss mahogany
- Electric blinds
- Cockpit shade with removable carbon fiber poles
- Canvas inserts between C-2 top and windscreen sides
- 90,000 BTU A/C upgrade
- (2) Onan 19 KW generators in lieu of 17.5 KW
- Cockpit refrigerator
- (2) Generator battery chargers
- 15 HP Side Power stern thruster
- Seakeeper N-16 gyro stabilizer
- Dimmer switches on all interior lights
- (6) Underwater lights
- Upgraded TV size 49" x 2, 24" x 3
- AIS system TX-RX
- Internal USB sockets
- Additional stern cleats
- Marble bathrooms in lieu of Corian
- Upgraded washer/dryer
- Upgraded dishwasher
- Upgraded Gaggenau appliances
- A/C Cockpit air conditioning
- Upgraded helm instruments
- Apple TV (4)
- 4G router
US Added Options
- 240V 100 amp shore cord
- ANG power converter
- ANG transformer
- ANG converter for 110V USA outlets
- Intellian TV dome & dummy dome
- New Salon TV
- Fresh bottom paint/prop speed 10/21
- (4) New cutlass bearings 10/21
- Entire boat waxed 11/21
Hull number 10 of the Riva Bahamas series has been used only for the short 2020 boating season in the Med.
Traded back to the Ferretti Group in late 2020 for a larger Ferretti product the yacht was taken back to her La Spezia birthplace where all systems were checked and updated as needed.
In June of 2021 the current owner contracted to purchase the boat from Ferretti Group while still in Italy. The yacht arrived to Ft. Lauderdale, was imported, duty paid and Ferretti Group of America set out to "Americanize" the boat. This included AMG frequency converters, AMG transformers and a convenience converter box that powers the new 110 volt 60 HZ outlets throughout the boat.
She was delivered to her new owner in November in 2021 and reluctantly placed for sale.
*US Duty paid
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard REGENCY, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.