2022 Greenline 45 Fly Hybrid
Yacht price :
Overview2022 Greenline 45 Fly Hybrid set to arrive April 2022!
On the outside the Greenline 45 Fly has an extremely sporty character enlightened by the sleek and stylish wings at the back of the fly bridge. The full beam Flybridge superstructure expands over the entire width of the yacht, making it the largest in its class, at the same time protecting the sidewalks and covering the cockpit from rain and sun.
The Flybridge features comfortable lounge and sunbathing areas, a two-seater bench and helmsman's position topped off with a fully equipped wet bar. The 45 Fly now has the never been done, option to add a fixed Flybridge T-Top, tripling up the capacity of solar panels while making the entertaining on the terrace even more appealing. In other words, with never ending electricity you will never have to serve room temperature drinks to your friends and family again.
The main deck of the 45 Fly was designed with your utmost comfort and convenience in mind. The hydraulic bathing platform has cockpit access on both sides of the comfortable seating area. Accessible from the bathing platform there is a large toy storage with a unique aft wet bar featuring a barbecue, sink and a worktop, LED lit for evening dinner preparations and cup holders to keep the cook hydrated at all times.
Galley connecting the cockpit and salon is a Greenline Yachts signature design feature and the 45 Fly holds true to this. The salon is comprised of a U-shaped lounge area with a settee facing to starboard and the helmsman's position with a side door for easy single handed maneuvering.
Impressively designed cut-outs in the cap-rails enhance visibility from the VIP cabin in the bow area. Further forward on the bow deck lies another sun lounge with an optional Bimini and anchor locker for access to the anchor roller and windlass.
By far the best feature of this yacht is the mid-ship cabin with an island king-size bed complemented by superior full beam portholes blessing the mid-ship cabin with magnificent view to both sides, creating a light atmosphere.
The extra-large guest cabin is situated in the bow offering an island queen-size bed and just as spectacular view thanks to the cut outs in the cap-rails on both sides of the hull. The level of comfort the guest cabin offers is incomparable to any other yacht in this size range.
Both cabins also offer a private bathroom with a separate shower and a prestigious, full size walk in wardrobe. This unforgettable addition to the yacht is setup with mirrors and lights to make any wife feel like a princess. If more sleeping capacity is what you're after, the guest wardrobe can be converted into a third cabin complete with a bunk bed with a generous wardrobe closet, three cabins is extremely rare for this size.
MCA Yachts Adv Co-Brokerage 4 is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by YSI-The New River.(8052082)
- 45 Fly Hybrid
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 45 ft - 13.72 meter
- 51 ft 1 in - 15.57 meter
- 15 ft - 4.57 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 370 (Individual), 740 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 176 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
H-Drive System Yanmar
- 2 x Yanmar 8LV - 370 hp
- Lithium-Polymer battery minimum 40 kW/h
- 2 electric engines for6.5 kts top speed
- Automatic inverter charger 10000VA/100A
- Day toilet access from corridor to bathroom in bow
- Lowerable dining table, manual infill cushion
- Stbd sofa with retractable TV 40"
- Furniture in Silver Oak incl. black leather details and sand carpet, dark laminated floor
- Floor with stripes
- Venetian wooden blinds in golden teak in the salon
- Upholstery in Emotion leather - White leather
- Sunbed mattress with lifting headrest, Bimini above the liftin headrest. Cup holders integrated in sunbed mattress. Protective cover for sunbathing area.
- Cockpit table in natural teak with cupholders in the middle, protective cover
- Simrad Dual Chartplotter NSO Evo3s MPU Dual 2 x 16" on lower helm
- Simrad Dual Chartplotter NSO Evo3s MPU Dual 2 x 16" on fly-bridge
- DST810 Smart transducer, digital switching for 16 fuses, Simrad Autopilot AP44 VRF high capacity pack
- Simrad HALO20+
- Simrad RS100-B VHF Radio with integrated AIS transmitter and receiver + handset and speaker on fly
- Airmar SS60 Fishfinder Transducer
- C-map North America
- 4 Cameras connected to multifunction display plotter
- LED LCD TV 40" Smart TV in the salon - mounted and prewired
- LED LCD TV 32" Smart TV in the master cabin - mounted and prewired
- LED LCD TV 24" Smart TV in the VIP cabin - mounted and prewired
- Glomex TV antenna for digital signals with amplifier
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-fi/BT streaming
- Fusion AUX/USB connector, 4 x fusion
- 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit
- 2 x underwater lights on transom, white. Courtesy lights on side deck steps. Illuminated side deck pillars
- Ambient lighting in salon, under stairs to flybridge, flybridge and cockpit
- 2 x pop up lights at sun pad in bow. 2 x LED floodlights for transom
- Natural teak decking in cockpit, side decks and bathing platform
- Tropical reverse cycle A/C system, 5 dometic units (incl bathroom), 70,000 BTU, window screens.
- Electric marine toilets, 12V (dual valve fresh water or sea water flushing)
- City water connection
- Chain and anchor washdown, 12V, including water hose and nozzle
- Luxury dishwasher "Fisher and Pyker", 110V
- Luxury Oven "Bosch", 110V
- Stern thruster 6.3kW with 2x100 Ah/12V
- Search light with joystick
- Washer/Dryer ventless machine
- Exterior upholstery in exclusive diamond stitching and silvertex material
- Gyro Stabilizer (Quick 16M)
- Electric opening for aft toy storage
- Hydraulic lifting platform
- Cablemaster shore power cable handling system
- Trim tabs
- Mirror package 1 inside each cabin door
- Ice maker
- Electric BBQ, sink, mixing tap
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.